You'll need the items you normally need when you prepare a purchase agreement:
- The legal name of all buyers
- The buyer's current address
- The offer amount
- The amount of any requested seller concessions
- The amount requested that the seller pay towards any required repairs
- The amount of any requested home warranty to be paid by the seller
- The amount of any municipal inspections to be paid by the seller
- The amount of any other costs you may be requesting the seller to pay
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ENTER TYPICAL SELLER CLOSING COSTS OR TITLE AND COMMISSION CHARGES. ONLY THOSE ITEMS YOU MAY BE REQUESTING THE SELLER TO PAY ON YOUR BUYER'S BEHALF.
- The amount of earnest money deposit to be paid with acceptance
- The number of days for any inspections
- The proposed closing date
- The type of financing the buyer is using
- The buyer's occupancy intent
You'll have space to include additional information for the seller's review in the Comment section of the offer form.